- Tell your personal story. Why did you decide to fundraise for Team Be The Match?
- Kick start your fundraising efforts by making a contribution to your own page.
- Make it easy for your friends and family to contribute to your page by asking for a specific amount. Remember, every $100 allows Be The Match to add one more potential marrow donor to the registry.
- When your supporters contribute to your fundraising page, make sure you sent them a ‘Thank You’ email.
- Ask all contributors if their employers will match their gift.
- Ask for contributions any way you can email, Facebook, Twitter, phone, etc.!
- Ask often! On average, people need to see a message three or more times before they physically get out their wallet and make the donation.