2020 Twin Cities Marathon Fun Run for BTM
Welcome! The Medtronic Twin Cities Marathon is virtual this year and you have the whole month of October to complete your race! Join our team and combine your love of running with our passion to save lives! Fundraise for Be The Match and select your distance: 5K, 10K, 10 mile or 26.2 miles.
Claim your spot! Email: TeamBetheMatch@nmdp.org to claim your spot on our team (limited 10 mile and 26.2 mile spots available).
Invite your friends and family to run with you for a few blocks, miles or your whole race!
- 10 Mile and Full Marathon spots: we have a limited number of race entries for the (Be The Match has paid for these).
- 5K and 10K races: New this year, we have 10% off discount codes (participants will pay for these when registering on Race Roster)!
- You have a whole month to complete your race! Complete your race & submit your results between October 1- 31
- Each race finisher receives TCM swag - including the collectible race medal!
We don't have a fundraising minimum requirement to be on our team this year. By joining our virtual team you will help raise awareness and funds for patients in need of a bone marrow transplant. Your efforts will give patients a second chance at life: add new potential marrow donors to the registry, assist patients with uninsured transplant costs and fund innovative research to improve transplant outcomes. Please help us raise awareness and encourage your network of friends, family and colleagues to make a tax-deductible contribution.
Claim your spot and join our team by August 28*! You will receive your Twin Cities marathon swag (shirt & participant gear) by mid-October. As an added bonus, when you raise $100 (cost of adding 1 new member to our registry) we will send you a Be The Match running buff! * If you claim your spot after Sept 1, you will receive your TCM swag by mid-November.
Have questions? Know anyone else who might be interested?
Email us: TeamBetheMatch@nmdp.org
After you claim your spot and have joined our team:
1. TCM race entry codes and redemption instructions will be emailed to you
2. Personalize your page: make a self-gift, customize page title, edit page content, upload a personal photo and/or a Be The Match YouTube video, customize a short page URL to share in your social posts, and invite your network to Join our Registry with this message: "If you are between the ages of 18 - 44 and want to join the Be The Match Registry to be a life-saving donor, click here to have a swab kit sent to your home: join.bethematch.org".
3. Share your personal fundraising page with your social community to raise awareness and life- saving funds for Be The Match!
Each contribution will give patients a second chance at life. Every dollar counts. Together, we can make a difference!
Community Fundraising Specialist, Be The Match Foundation
Questions or want help personalizing your page?