My name is Chantelle Schwenke and I am a senior at Challis High School. For my senior project I wanted to do something that would make a difference and save lives. With the help of the Be The Match Organization I have the privilege to host an online bone registry drive. Team Be The Match is a nonprofit, nationwide community committed to helping patients in need of a marrow or umbilical cord blood transplant by raising funds to add potential marrow donors to Be The Match Registry®. Every 4 minutes someone is diagnosed with a blood cancer such as lymphoma or leukemia and every year over 50,000 of these people die. Bone marrow transplants are often the only way of saving these lives. However; only 27% of patients needing a transplant have family members who are a match. The other 73% hopes to be matched with an unrelated donor using the Be The Match Registry®. You could be the match a patient is waiting for! By supporting me, you will be supporting thousands of men, women and children in need of a life-saving transplant.
How YOU can help:
Be The Match relies on our support to collect contributions from community members to further its mission. Because saving lives isn’t free proceeds are used to help add potential donors to the Be The Match Registry®. I hope you'll consider making a contribution today. You can also spread the word about donating and joining the registry by sharing this page online. Together we can save lives!
My fundraiser ends on November 30th.
To join go to: Join.BeTheMatch.org/Chantelle to join the registry today
To make a financial donation please click on the "Make a Gift" box above