I joined Team Be The Match to raise money because I’m passionate about saving lives! Did you know that there is only a 23% chance of Black & African American patients finding their life-saving match on our Registry. That's the LOWEST CHANCE THERE IS. To put that into perspective, white patients have a 77% chance. We have to fix this disparity gap, an we need to do it now.
As a part of Champion Challenge this summer, I'll be walking or running (okay, most likely walking) at least 23 minutes a day to bring awareness and to do everything in my power to end this devistating disparity.
I know these are uncertain times, but your gift OF ANY SIZE can add new potential bone marrow donors to the registry (we're especially focused on adding ethnically diverse donors), assist patients with uninsured transplant costs (removing financial barriers before, during and after their transplants), and fund innovative research to improve transplant outcomes.
Please help me reach my fundraising goal by making a tax-deductible contribution. Your gift delivers cures to patients desperate for a second chance at life. Every dollar counts. Together, we can make a difference!