Freestyle event

Freestyle 2020

CoRUNavirus Raiders
CoRUNavirus Raiders

CoRUNavirus Raiders

Welcome!

We are Team CoRUNavirus Raiders, a group of 11 Mom friends who have been enjoying socially distanced outdoor workouts. We have challenged and committed ourselves to complete a Virtual 10K or 5K run/walk by October 25th, 2020, in support of Be The Match to raise money for patients with blood cancers or other life-threatening diseases to get the care and support services they need. In fact, we are lucky to have a cancer survivor among us!

Your gift can add new potential bone marrow donors to the registry, assist patients with uninsured transplant costs, and fund innovative research to improve transplant outcomes.

Did you know.... At Be The Match, the vision is to Democratize Cell Therapy- Equal Outcomes for ALL. Today, if you are a white patient you have a 77% likelihood of finding a matched donor on the registry. If you are an African/Black American patient, your chance of finding a matched donor drops to only 23%. This is a 54% point difference just based on your ethnic background. There are three driving factors for this disparity—a lack of matched donors on the registry, the likelihood of saying ‘yes’ when called, and finally a lack of access to care. Your donation and support can help with efforts to minimize the disparities patients face during these trying times.

Please help Team CoRUNavirus Raiders reach our fundraising goal by making a tax-deductible contribution. Your gift delivers cures to patients desperate for a second chance at life.

Every bit of support counts! Together, we can make a difference!

Thank you,

The CoRUNavirus Raiders

#paytopant

 
View More

Did you know?

A bone marrow transplant can be a cure for patients with blood cancers and other life-threatening diseases. Seventy percent of patients do not have a fully matched donor in their family. They depend on Be The Match to find an unrelated marrow donor.

Help us reach our goal

$305
Goal $500

Team Achievements

Raised $100+

Raised $250+

Raised $500+
Unlock this badge: We’re $195 away from this badge. Give now!

Team Members

Raised
View More